Monday, September 8, 2008


SCOPE PLANNING


Assignment 3 Title :
Treat Tree as Our Friend

Message : He Who Plants A Tree, Plants A Hope
Project Start Date : August 19, 2008
Projected Finish Date : September 9, 2008
Project Manager : Tan Shek Chien
HP : 017-7700657
Email : knightanshek@gmail.com

Project Objectives:

To let people realize that tree is very important to us even thought it is just a brainless living thing. Tree give us the fresh air which human beings necessarily need it. Deforestation should not be occurred, but reforestation should take action by people.

Approach:

• Follow by the topic of my assignment, Treat Tree as Our Friend , I’ve decided to use a theme on it, and the message is He Who Plants A Tree, Plants A Hope!

• I’m going to bring a positive message to my assignment, which reforestation will bring hope. From the assignment 1, the logo, I have design a seedling then following by assignment 2, the seedling are develop into a tree.

• In my assignment 3,the tree will become a jungle. The setting of my poster is a man holding the earth which has a jungle. The earth like giving the people hope by planting tree.

• I will use pen tool, live trace ellipse tool and etc to draw all the element, because it is easy to control and edit. As example, live trace can make me trace out the pictures within few seconds. About the colour , I will fill the element with gradient and transparent effect, it will look true and nice.

Roles and Responsibilities:

• Week10 - I have done my ideas for the poster and I will upload with the reference poster.

• Week 11 - According to my plan and draft, the look of my poster will look like my assignment 1, but I’ll edit the position of element and add on font and logo on it. I wish to finish it up on time.

• Week 12 - On 8th of September I’ll print out my poster and finish up my assignment 3. Then, I will submit it on time.

Comment:

I hope my poster can successfully reminding the people to give hopes for the earth by planting the tree.

No comments: