Monday, September 8, 2008


My Final Work

Here! Let's come and see my final! you may leave some comment too if you want. Well, my poster (the picture that on the top) is my assignment 3. My poster is designed for public or can called as "the people who live on this planet".

My poster's title is "treat tree as our friend". In this modern century, the trees are going to become lesser and lesser. It is because the heartless humans are continuously cut the trees without any reforestation precautions. Human beings are the most greedy animals in this earth. They do mot know how to repay the tree which just always giving its oxygen for us to breath. So as I say before, we should treat the tree as our friend even as our family member. We need to protect them from the danger of deforestation. Lets us go and fight for the trees' freedom!!!

The message that I bring out for my poster is "He who plants a tree, plants a hope". This message is reminding people to plant more and more trees. It is because planting a tree just likes planting a new hope for our precious and pity earth from recovering become a healthy earth. Trees just like the doctor for the earth. Although it sounds like impossible, we need to try in anyways. May be it may dream come true!!

In my background, I choose the green colour to represent it because green colour is always reminding people of the global warming which acts as the character who always harming our pity planet. Besides that, I also the typography technique to representing my background. The purpose that I used in this way is hoping this poster can always reminding people to protect the earth by treating the earth as their friends.

In my focus point has a man who standing at there and trying very hard to support the earth. I hope it can remind people of our earth now is in danger. Then, the trees on top are hopes of us.

After reading or seing this poster, I hope you all can plant tree from now on. You can make the earth difference from now!!!

No comments: